Wednesday 25 June 2008

Charlotte Church: 'I Want a Rugby Team of Babies'

Charlotte Church says she wants a "rugby team" of up to six babies by the time she reaches 32.


The singer-turned TV presenter -- who's The singer-turned TV presenter -- who's expectingt her second child with boyfriend Gavin Henson -- says she wants to get married after having her babies young, and that she will "have everything done" and look fabulous.


She also says Welsh rugby star Henson wants more children than she does.


Church tells British chat show host Jonathan Ross in an interview airing Friday, "I want between four and six [children] and Gavin wants eight. I want all my babies by the time I'm 32 so then I can have everything done. We're trying to create a little rugby team."


And on being a parent, the 22-year-old says, "I didn't drink at all, I love the whole pregnancy process. I thought 'I'm going to be a nightmare', but it was fine.


"Ruby's a proper daddy's girl... Gavin helps with everything."


Charlotte -- who is due to start filming the third series of her hit Channel 4 chat show The Charlotte Church Show in the summer -- added, "Even when I was breast-feeding in the night he'd get up to be supportive because I was knackered."


And will Church, who was said to of had the 'Voice of an Angel' as a teen, be returning to her singing roots? "I think I'll try and fit it in around the babies," she says. "I'm happy with the simple life, I feel so lucky for everything I have."




See Also